A table is the first thing you see when you step into a room in someone’s house or office. It is what makes the first impression. The design and organization of your tables can bring the entire look of your room and living space together. They are available in very stylish options on our website which still prove highly functional and useful. Even if you live in a small household, you will have plenty of options for small tables to choose from. A few tables are very important for the interior decor of your house while acting as dependable storage equipment. Having a few unique tables placed around your house can give your interiors a signature look. Let’s look at some of the different types of tables available on our website and their uses.
These are usually paired with a piece of furniture in the living room or lounge. Unlike what the name suggests, they are not exclusive for keeping a cup of coffee. You can use a coffee table to define all of your interests and hobbies for when guests are over. There is an abundance of materials and styles that you can choose from; for example, glass tables with 2-3 levels can be used to compartmentalize different accessories and remove clutter.
Some of the most popular coffee table accessories:
• Books – All of your favourite novels, including a few entertainment magazines and newspapers.
• A box of tissues – Because you will surely be serving coffee and accidents tend to happen.
• Centre-piece – A flower vase or a small potted plant can bring together the entire design of your coffee table. You can show off your green thumb by placing a bonsai plant. They’re easy to maintain and create life in an urban living room.
• Games – Small, easy to play games that do not take up a lot of space can spruce up a coffee table. They can keep youngsters busy too. Games like Jenga, a Rubik's cube, or Uno, are loved worldwide. These games are usually very bright and colourful, so they can be used as contrast colours.
• Empty Space – With guests come a bit of baggage. You will require a bit of free space on your table for them to keep glasses, purses, keys, etc. You can also use this opportunity to keep a wooden box or wicker basket for them to place their accessories.
• Coasters – Surely, you’ll be serving coffee. Having a few coasters lying around on the table can prevent stains and rings. You can choose from different shapes, sizes and colours to go with the rest of the coffee table.
Your living room can also accommodate another piece of furniture called the end tables.
This type of table is useful in that it lets you display other household or personal items such as antique vases, telephone, and a phone directory. Family photo albums and photo frames can be incorporated into it as well. This table can include an open cabinet or a series of shelves.
These are not only very functional but also act as additional decor for your home and office. Every living room should have one end table or a pair. Additionally, they help you avoid clutter on the coffee table by taking over the responsibility of extra items. End tables are usually not very wide, making them very easy to set against a side wall or a corner. However, they are taller than coffee tables for easy access while walking in or out of the room. They are also used as lamp tables. You can put a designer lamp next to the sofa so it's comfy to snuggle up and read a book – the perfect pre-bedtime ritual. Lamp tables tend to be 50 to 60 cm in height, whereas coffee tables are around 40 to 45 cm in height.
Like end tables, console tables may also be used as an extra piece of furniture.
It mainly houses both wired and wireless telephones. The difference is that this table is usually square and smaller in size. This table has the same height as a coffee table. The most functional and popular location of this table is next to a sofa or a couch. A home or office can have a console table on one or both sides of their couch. These can also be placed on either side of your bed.
They are usually narrow or slim in-depth around 30 to 40 cm and are 70 to 75 cm in height. They are very useful in narrow passages or walkways. Their multi-functional property helps you store items on the side of your sofa, behind a sofa, and display lamps or other pieces of art in the hallway.
We all agree that the dining room in one of the most important places in our houses. It is where your stomach gets its satisfaction. It also serves as a platform for family time. It is ideal and important to feel as comfortable as you can while spending time with your family. Therefore, a good dining table set is essential so that you get comfort and ease while munching on some succulent dishes.
Some of the Things to Consider Before Buying a Dining Table:
• It is a very popular practice to include wine racks, trolleys, buffet tables, extension tables, sideboards and other extras when it comes to the interior decor of the dining room. If you have a small budget, just a simple and complete set of dining furniture is enough to complete the look and beautify the area.
• Size – Remember that the comfort of a dining table depends on the size. If you have a small, compact dining room, you should purchase a table that fits and doesn’t take up a majority of the space in the room. If you have a bigger dining room, several large table options are very stylish to choose from.
• Several inhabitants – Another necessary factor to consider is the number of members in your household. A simple dining set comes with four to six chairs which are enough for a medium-sized family. Smaller and bigger sets are also easily available.
You can choose from our wide range of dining tables made of different materials. We also make public reviews of these dining tables so you can assess their quality.
Office and Study Room:
We all need a space where we can feel productive, focused, and inspired. It is essential to optimize your desk space for your creative needs. With our abundant range of study tables, you can pick one that is right for you.
3 Tips for Study Tables:
1. Use tables with vertical storage wherever possible. This way, all your books will be easier to access. It is a lot easier to pull out your study material when it’s vertical than from the bottom of a stack.
2. Make sure the table is not too big so you can reach for all of your necessary items and accessories without stretching too far.
3. Make sure the table has ample storage space to keep your stationery, snacks, and other useful items.
Nesting tables are extremely essential space savers. They’re available on our website in many shapes, sizes, colours, and prices. They can be very stylish, but functional as well. These architectural masterpieces usually come as two pieces. They nest together so you can easily put them anywhere you want in your house or office.
Sometimes, we all find ourselves in the predicament where we need more tabletop space because we underestimated the number of guests coming over. All of a sudden, as a host, we have no extra tabletop to put food and drinks. This is where the inspiration for nesting tables comes from. You can store these tables anywhere you want and spread them out whenever necessary for people to put their beverages and snacks on top of. These are called ‘Nesting Tables’ because of the smaller table nests right inside the big table.
These can be used to keep books, floral arrangements, lamps and many other designer items as well. They are very helpful. We speak from experience. Nesting tables are the main functional hub of the room. They are flooding the stores because of their combination of style and usefulness.
Your mourning and nighttime routine can be improved to a whole new level with the dressing table. Dressing tables on our website come in many varieties, sizes, and additional benefits like mirrors and lighting. Once you find the right one for you, you can get ready to go out for the day like a movie star. Once you return, you can follow your nighttime routine with the glamour and poise of a ramp model.
Put your money into Table, lighting, mirror, and seating.
Table: For any budget and size restrictions, you can easily get a beautiful piece of dressing furniture. This will be a versatile piece that lasts decades - it can be vanity, a foyer drop table, an end table, a nightstand. Useful any place you put a small table. If you like to heat style your hair (curling iron/ flat iron/etc), some tables are made of stone and glass that will be better suited to setting hot tools down with absolutely no risk of burning the surface.
Lighting: Bright and even lighting is very important for making sure you can see your face and body perfectly while getting dressed. It might be that some of your budgets go to an electrician if this is a long-term home and you want to make this a more permanent setup.
Mirror: The priority for your mirror should be that it is that it's large enough. Then look for features like magnification (if not wall-mounted) or one of those segmented mirrors that you can pull out the sides to see angles (useful for hairstyling).
Seating: Stool vs. backed chair is your personal preference. Don't fret spending a bit of money on storage. Use particleboard because it is going to last longer than a few decades.
Storage needs change over time. It's also a cheap and easy way to update the "look" of space when it shows its age in 15-20 years.
Important things with to Consider while Buying a Dressing Table:
• A good mirror at eye level (some vanities have the mirror too high or low), a comfy seat that matches (and if you don’t have much room, make sure it can slide underneath the vanity when it’s not in use) and storage.
• Some vanities have the mirror placed above the drawers, which is helpful because you get more storage below it. Lighting is also something to consider.
• Does it come with lights? Are the lights in an annoying place that would hurt your eyes after looking in the mirror for a while? You can attach your lights if the vanity is perfect otherwise.
Buy your Favourite Tables on our Website:
When your aim is to keep you and your family at ease in your home, tables are exactly what you need. However, they can seem expensive and out of your budget. Going around, trying to find shops that sell tables may waste your time and money. You can save time by going to our website and sifting through our massive collection of tables in the comfort of your own home. Stop by and check out our wonderful list of all the kinds of tables mentioned in this article and loads more. We assure great quality products. We also make public all the feedback, ratings, and reviews left for our products by our loyal customers. You can go through these comments and check for yourself if the item that you want has been satisfactory to our previous customers. On top of this, our technical experts type out an in immaculate description of each and every item listed on our website. This includes dimensions, weight, life, warranty, ease of installation, and much more. Watch out for regular deals, offers, and sales. Sit back, relax, and get your desired product for great prices.